Something isn’t complete between you and God, but you’re not sure what you’re missing. Perhaps you’ve had these thoughts; I know I find myself asking these questions.
1. I try to live a good life.
2. I try to be a good person.
3. I obey the ten commandments (mostly).
4. I am nice and I don’t steal or kill.
I’m a good person. I try to be the best I can be, try to do what’s right most of the time and try to do more good things than bad. so why do I still feel this void?
I’ve even tried more drastic ways of dulling my pain —- Sex, drinking, buying new things, going to fun places, meeting the right crowd, etc..
And for all this trying, there is still something missing. So What do you try next?
I turned to God; I tried everything that I taught would bring be pleasure but instead it brought me pain a lot of it.
1. “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. 2. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3. And if I go and prepare a place for you, i will come back and take you with me that you also may be where I am. 4. You know the way to the place where I am going.”
5. Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so haw can we know the way?
6. Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Our daily struggles are way too much for us to bear, so please I BEG you let’s turn to Our Father For Our daily Bread.
GOD BLESS YOU!