It’s been a while to since I’ve posted his word, I can make excuses but I’m not going too so I hope you are inspired by His words and not mine. Please pray for me…
Have you ever asked yourself these questions:
1. Why am I here?
2. How do I beat this Loneliness?
3. What makes My life so hard?
4. Where is that one special relationship?
In such moments, you feel like something’s missing, something’s wrong in your world. Like perhaps there’s something you haven’t done, or someone you don’t know but are you supposed to.
At times you feel you have found it, perhaps in a love relationship, but that feeling never seems to last. every relationship, even good ones, leave you with a hole in your heart.
Something isn’t right, but you can’t find it or fix it. So you keep looking, trying things.
This was truly my battle and I’m posting this because I know that we struggle day to day with different situations that life tosses our way, but I say this, LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING! Kinda hard to do, but try…
20. “Here I am! I stand at the door and KNOCK. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.
21. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne.
22. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the spirit says to the church.”
This past month I tried separating myself from God. This was the worst month ever in my LIFE; In this month of separation I’ve actually learned that my life SUCKS without having God by my side. I felt lonely, dumb, confused, misguided, empty, and I can go on and on but you get my drift. I cannot do this without you God so I begging you to answer My questions Lord, Please! I Love you too much to live without you, my heart aches when I’m not near you. I want to place all my love, trust, honor, My Life in your hands. I’m sorry Lord, but I’m like an inquisitive child who sees the hot kettle on the stove but still wants to touch it even after I was told I’m going to get burn. Now that I’ve felt the heat I’m done, done with my childish banters, I’ve learned to listen to you Lord. Your words are FIRM, FAIR, and TRUTH.
I Love you Lord…
Please Forgive Me.